QuickBooks Point Of Sale is the one-stop solution from QuickBooks which is reliable for your small and medium-size business. This Intuit product comes in both desktop as well as online versions. It is one of the most recognized solutions among the retail industry but there are certain instances where a user may come across some technical issues which may hinder their work. These technical issues may be .NET 4.X needed to install updates on QB POS v 12. To resolve them you can read the solution mentioned in this article.
Error with .NET 4.X
Microsoft .NET Framework is an integral part of Microsoft which is used for running various programs like QuickBooks. It incorporates well with many web applications.
.NET issues can be resolved by following troubleshooting steps for Windows operating system. If the issues are complex they can be resolved by uninstalling and reinstalling the .NET Framework. Intuits highly recommends that you should contact your system’s manufacturer once. The following solution can also be used to resolve the other QuickBooks Error Code 1603, 1903, 1722, 1904.
The simple solution for such errors is that you will have to download a tool that fixes all these Microsoft errors. It is called as QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool. It will help in resolving issues of .NET Framework, C++, and MSXML. It is highly recommended that before resolving these steps manually, you should run this QuickBooks Install Diagnostic tool to resolve this issue. Steps to run this tool are below:
Solution I: QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
- Start your computer.
- Make sure your internet is functioning properly.
- Open your browser and search for QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool.
- Download it in your system.
- When you receive a prompt dialog box, save this file to local Desktop of your system.
- Now you will have to close any open programs which are running in your system.
- Double click on QBInstall_Tool_v2.exe and run this program on your system.
- Once the diagnostic of your system is complete.
- Restart your computer to ensure the proper update.
Solution II: Windows Updates
- After starting your system, press Windows key along with R.
- A dialog box will appear on your screen, type Windows Update in its Search Bar.
- Check for any Updates which are available.
- After updating your system, restart it.
You can follow the solutions mentioned above to resolve the .NET 4.X needed to install updates on QB POS v 12. These solutions are recommended by Intuit experts. If you are still unable to resolve this error then try to contact QuickBooks experts for assistance. They are online round the clock to provide their expert advice.
Get Expert’s Advice to Fix Your All Accounting & Bookkeeping Problems