What is Payroll Update Error 15270 in QuickBooks
QuickBooks Error 15270 is a common error that occurs due to a number of reasons. It is mostly seen when users are making an attempt to download the payroll update. Inappropriate Internet Explorer settings or corrupt program files can lead to such issues. Download and Install the QuickBooks Tool Hub that can easily rectify the update error.
Error: QuickBooks Payroll Error Code 15270
Error Message: [Error 15270] The payroll update did not complete successfully. The update is missing the file. For solution steps, note the error and type the following into a web browser window: www.quickbooks.com/support/payrollupdate.html
When you’re trying to update Payroll, you may receive the QuickBooks error 15270 if the update wasn’t downloaded properly or if the status of your payroll subscription isn’t clear. In either case, the payroll update will not complete successfully because of missing files. Users can try to download the entire payroll update without selecting individual updates so that they can remove the risk of this error. They can also get the latest tax forms and tax tables by downloading the entire payroll update.
QuickBooks error 15270, in some cases, can also occur because of payroll subscription status. A particular file contains the status of all the services connected to QuickBooks desktop. If that file is missing, then you’ll have to verify the status of your payroll subscription before you can start using the service and updating the payroll files on your system. We’ll also walk you through using QuickBooks tool hub to fix this particular issue.
In this post, you’ll learn how to fix QuickBooks Error 15270.
Get Expert’s Advice to Fix Your All Accounting & Bookkeeping Problems
- 1 What is Payroll Update Error 15270 in QuickBooks
- 2 About QuickBooks Error 15270
- 3 What is QuickBooks Error 15270 & How to Fix?
- 4 Reason behind the QuickBooks Error 15270
- 5 Symptoms of QuickBooks Error 15270
- 6 System Requirements to avoid QuickBooks Error 15270
- 7 How to avoid QuickBooks Error 15270?
- 8 Solutions for QuickBooks Error 15270
- 9 Advanced Methods to fix QuickBooks Error 15270
- 9.1 Method 1: Manually update your QuickBooks Payroll
- 9.2 Method 2: Run the Reboot.bat file
- 9.3 Method 3: Install the QuickBooks in a Selective Startup
- 9.4 Method 4: Perform a QuickBooks clean install
- 9.5 Method 5: Correct the Identification number
- 9.6 Method 6: Turn off or Disable the User Account Control (UAC)
- 9.7 Method 7: Verify the subscription is active
- 9.8 Method 8: Download and run Quick Fix My Program
- 9.9 Method 9: Set the Internet Explorer as Default browser
- 10 Alternative Solutions for QuickBooks Error 15270 for Different Editions of QuickBooks
- 11 For Pro & Pro Plus Editions
- 12 For Premier Editions
- 13 For Enterprise Editions
- 14 For Accountant Editions
- 15 FAQ
About QuickBooks Error 15270
|Error Code:||Error 15270||Developer:||Intuit Inc.|
|Error Description:||The payroll update did not complete successfully. The update is missing the file.||Software:||QuickBooks|
|Cause:||Updation of QuickBooks is incorrect, QuickBooks program files are corrupted.||Applies to:||Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8|
|Symptoms:||QuickBooks Desktop won’t respond or work, Window Operating system got frozen.||Possible Solution:||Install the QuickBooks in a Selective Startup, Correct the Identification number|
Accounting and bookkeeping are the most tedious and mundane tasks among business owners. If your business depends on them then you cannot avoid them anyway! Luckily, QuickBooks software is providing the best accounting solutions for small and mid-sized businesses. The robust software assists you in tracking performance, organizing finances, importing data, preparing taxes, etc.
Though it comes with various amazing features and functionalities, it also receives errors or glitches while running the software. QuickBooks Error 15270 is one such update error that you usually encounter when you’re attempting to download QB payroll updates or while setting up files. This blog post will give you some basic DIY troubleshooting including all advanced solutions to get rid of the error.
What is QuickBooks Error 15270 & How to Fix?
Security software and firewall can often interfere with the functioning of QuickBooks. On updating QuickBooks, many new files are downloaded. These files aren’t available in the database of security software such as antivirus. Hence, some of these files are quarantined or permanently deleted. The response to threat differs, hence the method to resolve this error differs on the basis of your security software.
This error can also be a direct response to incomplete up-gradation. If a few files weren’t downloaded during the updating process then you can face this error. QuickBooks will continuously crash until this error is resolved.
Reason behind the QuickBooks Error 15270
Check out the list of reasons mentioned below and try to figure out why the error 15270 occurs. what could be the reason
- Updation of QuickBooks is incorrect.
- QuickBooks program files are corrupted.
- User Account Setting is turned on.
- Issue with internet connection.
- Incomplete installation process of QuickBooks.
- Windows programs are also corrupted.
- Server communication is blocked by the firewall or antivirus.
- If internet explorer is not your default browser.
This QuickBooks Maintenance Releases Error error can arise in both, QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Payroll.
Symptoms of QuickBooks Error 15270
System Requirements to avoid QuickBooks Error 15270
How to avoid QuickBooks Error 15270?
Before you begin attempting to resolve the problem, you should investigate the various methods by which this error might be prevented.
Let’s take a look at some important pointers:
- It’s worth noting that the update file is simple to download, and you’ll have to confirm it by clicking the update complete button when the update procedure is finished.
- You can also launch the QuickBooks software and then make the necessary changes according to your needs.
- To avoid this problem, make sure you have the most recent and legitimate version of QuickBooks.
- Alternatively, you can reboot the system and go to the QuickBooks update service window, where you can select the install later option to fix the payroll update file issues.
Solutions for QuickBooks Error 15270
Let’s check out the indicators that are helpful in fixing QuickBooks error 15270:
- Security Software
- For Reinstalling QuickBooks
- Incomplete Update
There are many ways in which you can resolve this error. Methods differ according to the underlying cause of this error:
1. Security Software
If your security software is causing the problem, then you should consider turning it off for a while. Also, you can recover the files deleted by your security software by opening the quarantined items. From there the deleted files can be restored. If your antivirus software deleted the file permanently then you’ll have to reinstall QuickBooks.
2. For Reinstalling QuickBooks
Follow the Steps Provided Below:
- Open Control Panel
- Go to Programs and Features
- Click on QuickBooks
- Hit Uninstall
- Download the setup from internet
- Reinstall the software
By doing so, all the deleted files will be recovered. Once, QB is installed you should update the software.
3. Incomplete Update
If the update was interrupted due to any reason, then you can either repair the software or reinstall it. For reinstalling the software, steps have been mentioned above.
To repair the software, follow the steps given below:
- Go to Control Panel
- Open Program and Features
- RIght click on QuickBooks
- Select Repair
The repair window will guide you through the whole process. Once the repair is completed, open QuickBooks and update the software again.
Advanced Methods to fix QuickBooks Error 15270
To resolve payroll update error 15270, check the following steps:
- Manually update your QuickBooks Payroll
- Run the Reboot.bat file
- Install the QuickBooks in a Selective Startup
- Perform a QuickBooks clean install
- Correct the Identification number
- Turn off or Disable the User Account Control (UAC)
- Verify the subscription is active
- Download and run Quick Fix My Program
- Set the Internet Explorer as Default browser
Carry out the below discussed different ways to fix the error. It is suggested that you require full attention while implementing every single step. Let’s proceed one by one:
Method 1: Manually update your QuickBooks Payroll
Follow the steps below to manually update your QuickBooks payroll:
- In the beginning, restart your QB software
- Next, go to the QuickBooks Update Service and then click “Install Later”
- Now, move to the Help tab and click on the “Update QuickBooks” button
- Click on the “Update Now” button within the “Update QuickBooks” section
- After that, click “Ok” in order to confirm the update reset
- Once the update is complete then look for the “Get Updates” that must be activated
- With this, a pop-up message appears stating that “Update Complete”. Restart your QuickBooks
- Again “QuickBooks Update Service” window appear then simply choose “Install Now”
- Once done then find and select the option “Employees” >>> “Get Payroll Updates”
- Install the Payroll Updates once again and then choose the option “Download entire payroll update”
- At last, select the “Update” tab.
Method 2: Run the Reboot.bat file
When a user runs the reboot.bat files, Microsoft Windows re-registers the QuickBooks related.DLL and.OCX files. Follow the steps below to get started:
- First, close your QuickBooks software
- Open the folder consists of Reboot.bat file
- Do a right-click on the QuickBooks icon and select the “Properties”
- After that, select the “Open File Location”
- Perform a right-click on the Reboot.bat file and then select the “Run as an Administrator” option
- The file names will be listed in a window. After the reboot.bat file utility is finished, this window will close automatically.
Method 3: Install the QuickBooks in a Selective Startup
Selectively install QuickBooks Desktop at startup using the steps below:
- Make sure that the subscription must be active
- In the Basic, Standard, or Enhanced Payroll application:
- Select the Employees tab >>> My Payroll Service >>> Account/Billing Information or Account Info/Preferences files
- Next, sign-in the Intuit Account and verify the “QuickBooks Payroll Account Maintenance” page also subscription activity
- Once you make Internet Explorer as the default browser
- After that, disable the icon called “User Account Control”
- Select the option “Repair QuickBooks Desktop”
- Finally, select the “Selective Startup” to clean the installation process.
Method 4: Perform a QuickBooks clean install
If none of the above steps succeed in resolving the error, perform a Clean QuickBooks installation. The user can use the clean install tools to resolve the issue before proceeding with the QuickBooks clean installation.
Below are the steps to clean up the installation of QuickBooks Desktop:
- In this, you’re supposed to uninstall QuickBooks
- And then rename the folders followed by reinstalling the software.
After that, verify whether the error is fixed or not.
Method 5: Correct the Identification number
QuickBooks Error 15270 can arise if the identification number is incorrect. Make sure you’ve entered the correct employee identification number (EIN). This can also happen if the social security number or service key is incorrectly entered.
Method 6: Turn off or Disable the User Account Control (UAC)
If you’re getting QuickBooks Update error 15270, UAC may be interfering with the update’s download. Follow the steps below to turn it off:
- Firstly, open the Run box by pressing the Windows + R keys together from your keyboard
- Type Control Panel within the open Run command and then hit the “Ok” button
- After done with that then click on the User Accounts >>> Change User Account Settings
- Next step is to move the slider to “never notify” and then click “Ok”.
For Windows Vista:
- Click on the Windows Start main menu and then click “Control Panel”
- If you fails to select then click on the “Classic View” which is located on the left hand side
- Next, double-click on the users accounts and click on and turn User Account Control as On or Off
- Now, clear the “user account control” which helps and protect the desktop as well as the software
- And then click on the OK tab.
- Once done with that, reboot the system.
- And also, restart QuickBooks software and reopen the company file.
Method 7: Verify the subscription is active
For Basic, Standard, or Enhanced Payroll, Use the below steps:
- Go to the Employees tab and then click on the “My Payroll Service” >>> Account/Billing Information or Account Info/Preferences
- Now, sign-in to the Intuit Account with the help of your credentials to view the QuickBooks payroll account maintenance page and then check if the subscription is active.
Follow the steps given below to fix the error immediately
- Go to the Employees tab and then click on the “My Payroll Service” >>> Account Billing Information or Account Info/Preferences
- Next, QuickBooks Payroll account maintenance will open and you should close the screen in order to verify the payroll service once again.
Method 8: Download and run Quick Fix My Program
Follow the steps given below to fix the error immediately:
- First, download the QuickBooks tools hub and then press the Ctrl + J keys to open the downloads section
- Next, double-click on the QuickBooksToolsHub.exe
- Now, carry out instructions that appears on your screen and install the tool
- After done with that, open the QuickBooks Tools Hub from your desktop
- Moving to the Program Problems tab and then click on the “Quick Fix my Program”
- It will take few times to complete the process
- Once it successfully completes and then restart your QuickBooks
- If the QuickBooks update services message comes up, click on the “Install Now” option.
Method 9: Set the Internet Explorer as Default browser
When configuring QuickBooks, Intuit recommends using Internet Explorer as the default browser. You may experience problems if it is not set as the default browser.
By completing the procedures below, a user can make it the default:
- Go to the Windows Search bar and then find the “App Defaults”
- Next, look for the “Web Browser” and then set the “Internet Explorer” as a default application.
Alternative Solutions for QuickBooks Error 15270 for Different Editions of QuickBooks
Solutions for different QuickBooks Editions
The below-discussed are the multiple ways to rectify QuickBooks Error15270 in your specific Editions for different Windows Operating Systems. Let’s start with Pro and Pro Plus editions and later will check other editions as well in the below section.
For Pro & Pro Plus Editions
Solution 1: Turn off the User Account Control (UAC)
In Windows Vista OS:
- To begin, click a single time on the Windows Start main button
- Go to the Control panel by clicking on the same
- If it fails to pick it, click on the classic view button on the left-hand side of the window screen
- Then, on the Users Accounts, make a double-click
- After that, select User Account Control and toggle it ON or OFF
- Once done with that, uncheck the box that says “Use User Account Control” (UAC), which helps to protect your desktop and software, and then click Ok
- Finally, restart your computer
- Also, reopen your company file after restarting QuickBooks Software.
In Windows 7, 8, OS:
- To start with selecting the Control Panel tab from the Windows Start main menu key
- Then, using the arrow keys to select “View” from the drop-down menu followed by selecting Large Icons
- After that, a user must select User Accounts
- To do so, do a left-click on the User Account Settings window and then select the Change User Account Settings tab
- In the end, move to the slider that never generates a notification and click Ok.
In Windows 10:
- Open the Control Panel by searching it using the search bar by the Windows Start menu
- Next, select the User Accounts, if you see it again on your next page and select it one more time
- Now, choose the option “Change User Account Control Settings”
- After that, drag the button down to select the “Never notify” followed by selecting the Ok button
- At last, click on the “Yes” option to confirm the modifications that are done.
Solution 2: Try installing your QuickBooks Desktop in Selective Startup
- To begin, double-check that your subscription is active
- In the Payroll Basic, Standard, or Enhanced application:
- Account/Billing Information or Account Info/Preferences files can be found under the Employees tab >> My Payroll Service >> Account/Billing Information or Account Info/Preferences files
- After that, log in to your Intuit account and check your subscription activity on the ‘QuickBooks Payroll Account Maintenance’ page
- Set the “Internet Explorer” as your default browser in your next screen
- After that, turn off the “User Account Control” icon
- Finally, choose ‘Selective Startup’ to complete the clean installation.
Solution 3: Make sure that the Identification Number must be correct
If the identifying number is wrong, QuickBooks Error 15270 can happen. Check to see if you’ve entered the correct employee ID number (EIN). This can also happen if the social security number or service key is mistakenly entered.
For Premier Editions
Solution 1: Verify whether the subscription is active
- To access basic, standard, or enhanced payroll, go to the Employees tab >>> My Payroll Service >>> Account/Billing Information or Account Info/Preferences
- After that, login into your Intuit Account with your credentials to access the QB payroll account maintenance page and verify that your subscription is active
- For assisted payroll, go to the Employees page >>> My Payroll Service >>> Account Billing Information or Account Info/Preferences
- When the QB payroll account maintenance screen appears, close it immediately to check the update, and then verify the payroll service once again.
Solution 2: Make sure that the Internet Explorer is your Default Browser
The new Microsoft Edge provides speed, security, and privacy. Internet Explorer is already installed on your Windows computer. If you can’t get Internet Explorer to launch, make sure it’s configured as your default browser and pinned to your Start screen and taskbar.
In Windows XP, Vista, and 7
- In the very first step, open the Control Panel in icon view
- Next, select the Default Programs followed by selecting the “Set your default programs”
- After that, choose the browser that you wish as your default browser
- It’s worth noting that the status indicates that the new default browser now has X defaults out of a total of a set amount
- When you click “Set this program as default”, the browser’s status should update to show that it has all of its settings.
In Windows 8, 8.1
- Initially, you’ll have to use Internet Explorer as your preferred browser
- Open the Charms bar and select the Settings icon to change it
- Click Change PC Settings >>> Search and applications >>> Defaults in the Settings pane
- Change the default Web browser to the browser of your choice by clicking the current default.
In Windows 10
- Navigate to Apps >>> Default Apps in the Windows 10 Settings menu
- You can select Edge, Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer, or another program from the Microsoft Store by scrolling down and clicking Web browser.
For Mac version
- Open System Preferences, then click the General icon from the Apple menu in the top left corner of the screen
- On the General screen, select your preferred software from the drop-down box which is next to the Default web browser.
Solution 3: Manually update your QuickBooks Payroll
Steps to Manually Update the QuickBooks Payroll:
- Start with restarting your QuickBooks Desktop
- Choose the “Install Later” tab under the “QuickBooks Update Service”
- Click on the Help icon and then “Update QuickBooks”
- Select “Update Now” from the Update QuickBooks drop-down menu
- Use the Ok button to confirm the reset update
- You’ll notice that the “Get Updates” button that has been activated after the update is completed
- With this, “Update Complete” will appear as a pop-up notification and then QuickBooks should be started again
- If the “QuickBooks Update Service” dialogue box opens again followed by selecting the “Install Now” option
- Select the Employees tab >> Get Payroll Updates to option from the search results
- Install Payroll updates once again and make sure you select “Download entire payroll update” this time
- In the end, select and click on the “Update” option.
For Enterprise Editions
Solution 1: Repair your QuickBooks Desktop
In Windows XP, Vista, and 7
- Click on the Windows Start button and type the word “Run” within the Start Menu Search box
- Next, click on the appropriate result to start the Run command window
- Now, type “Control Panel” into the Run box followed by hitting the Ok button
- After that, choose the Programs >>> Programs and Features
- From the list, you have to select the QuickBooks option
- Once done with that then click on the “Uninstall/Change” and then press the “Yes” button
- Click “Next” followed by choosing the Repair and then select “Next” once again
- Click on the Repair option and this process takes some time to repair QuickBooks Desktop.
In Windows 8, 8.1
- Press the Windows + R keys together from your keyboard, Or
- Type Run at the Windows Start screen, Or
- Do a right-click on the lower-left corner of the screen
- Next, choose “Run” from the Secret utility menu
- Click Ok after typing “Control Panel” into the Run Box
- Select Programs >>> Programs and Features from the drop-down menu
- Choose “QuickBooks” from the drop-down menu
- In the next screen, Uninstall/Change should be selected and then select “Yes” button
- Next, select “Repair” followed by selecting Next and then “Repair” option once again
- This process gets completed after some time once the repair of your QuickBooks Desktop has successfully done.
In Windows 10
- Start with typing “Run” within the Search bar
- Next, click or simply hit on the relevant search result, Or
- You can press the “Open” option from the pane on the right
- After you type “Control Panel” into the Run Box, click Ok
- After that, you have to choose Programs from the drop-down box and then select Programs and Features
- Using the drop-down option, select “QuickBooks”
- Uninstall/Change should be chosen on the next screen, followed by the “Yes” button
- Next, choose “Repair,” then “Next,” and finally “Repair”
- Once the repair of your QuickBooks Desktop has been completed, this process will take some time to complete.
- A Run box will appear if you press Windows + R on your keyboard
- In the Run box, type “Control Panel” and hit Enter
- Select Program and then “Programs and Features from the drop-down menu
- From the list, you have to choose the “QuickBooks” option
- Uninstall/Change should be selected and then “Yes” should be selected
- Next, select Repair from the drop-down menu followed by clicking the “Next” button
- Again, click “Repair” button one more time
- The repair of your QuickBooks Desktop may now take some time.
Solution 2: Download and Run the Quick Fix my Program
Steps to Download and Run the Quick Fix my Program
- Go to your Downloads (Ctrl + J) after downloading QuickBooks Tools Hub
- Double-click on the QuickBooksToolHub.exe to open the same
- Then, to install it, you have to follow the on-screen instructions
- Now, go to your desktop and then launch your QuickBooks Tool Hub
- Go to the “Program Problem” and click “Quick Fix my Program” once it’s open
- It’s possible that resolving the issue will take some time
- Restart your QuickBooks Desktop after it has been finished
- If a notice about QuickBooks Update Service appears, select the “Install Now” button.
Solution 3: Make use of Reboot.bat file
The.OCX and.DLL files associated with Intuit are re-registered in Microsoft Windows using the Reboot.bat tool. It can be a worthwhile undertaking to use it for QuickBooks error 15270.
- To begin troubleshooting, turn off QB Desktop
- Open the reboot.bat file from the reboot.bat folder
- Now, right-click on the QB icon and select Properties from the drop-down menu that appears
- Select Open file location from the drop-down menu
- Return to the folder, right-click the reboot.bat file, and select Run As System Administrator from the drop-down menu
- You should now see a black pane scrolling through file names quickly
- Wait until the window closes itself before closing it
- Restart your computer to complete the troubleshooting for QB error 15270.
For Accountant Editions
Solution 1: Uninstall and Reinstall QuickBooks Desktop
Step 1: Uninstall the QuickBooks Desktop software
Attempt the below steps to uninstall the software in
Windows XP, Vista, and 7
- To begin, press the Windows Start button
- Go to the Control Panel and choose it
- Select the “Programs” >>> “Programs and Features” from the drop-down menu
- Select QuickBooks from the Programs and Features list, then click Uninstall
- If prompted, select the “Yes” button
- Select “Remove” from the Next menu
- Again, select Next and then click “Remove” button
- Uninstalling QuickBooks from your PC may take some time
- After the installation procedure has properly uninstalled QuickBooks, click on the “Finish” tab.
Windows 8, and 10
- To launch a Run command, press the Windows + R keys simultaneously
- Click Ok after typing appwiz.cpl
- Select “QuickBooks” from the Programs and Features list and then click “Uninstall”
- If prompted, you have to select the “Yes” button
- Next, select “Remove” from the drop-down menu
- Then select Next followed by clicking on the “Remove” button
- Uninstalling QuickBooks from your PC may take some time
- Once QuickBooks has been successfully removed by the installation procedure, click the “Finish” tab.
Step 2: Reinstall the QuickBooks Desktop
If you bought a QuickBooks CD, locate it and insert it into your computer’s CD drive, then follow the installation instructions. In case, if you purchased QuickBooks from the Intuit website then you’re supposed to log in to your QuickBooks Account and download the installation package.
- Run the setup when you’ve downloaded it
- You’ll be asked for your License and Product Number during the reinstallation of the QB desktop
- You can also find this information on your CD box and in your online order email
- After the Install Shield Manager Wizard has been installed, click “Next”
- The wizard will then take you through the installation of QuickBooks
- And then you have to click on the “Next” button
- Once done with that, accept the licensing agreements’ terms followed by hitting the Next button
- In your next screen, you’ll be asked to enter your License Number and Product Number
- Next, enter your license and product number and click Next
- Select your installation type that prefer the recommended option
- Next, click Install and then QuickBooks will begin to install on your computer
- Click Open QB when your QuickBooks desktop has been successfully installed.
Solution 2: Check the Browser and Internet Connections
Steps to Make Internet Explorer the Default Browser
- Select the Internet Options Program tab on your default browser to make sure it opens the Internet Options menu
- Under Default Web Browser, click the Default option
- Switching your Internet connection from wireless (or Wi-Fi) to hardwired is a good idea
- Turning off User Account Controls for a short period of time can also assist you in resolving the mistake.
Solution 3: Change the User’s Account Settings
With this solution, you should be able to fix QuickBooks Error 15270. Follow the steps outlined below:
- Go to the QuickBooks Desktop and select the Control Panel from the drop-down menu
- Select User Account Controls and change the “Never Notify” settings
- To confirm the process, click the Ok tab
- Restart your computer once you’ve finished.
QuickBooks error 15270 occurring because of an incomplete payroll update prevents you from getting the latest tax tables and forms, without which you cannot accurately calculate and file your taxes. Hopefully, this guide was able to provide step by step solutions for each underlying issue that can cause this payroll error.
If you still encounter this error, then feel free to contact us. Our certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors are available round the clock to resolve errors for users such as you. Further, they are highly articulate and can guide you through any functionality of QuickBooks. You can also get this error remotely fixed by contacting us at QuickBooks experts CALL NOW.
Get Expert’s Advice to Fix Your All Accounting & Bookkeeping Problems
What to do if QuickBooks Error 15270 encounters while trying to update the QuickBooks?
First of all, you need to restart your QuickBooks. Then, go to the Help menu and then choose the “Update QuickBooks” option. From the Update, QuickBooks window hit the click on the “Update Now” tab. Once the update is finished, then click on the “Get Updates” and choose the version you want to install. When the process is completed then it will appear on your screen.
What is the best way to resolve the QuickBooks error 15270?
The best way to resolve this error is to install the QuickBooks Tool Hub. You can download this tool from the intuit website. Once you find this tool then click on the Install button. Agree and perform displayed guidelines until the program is not finished. Once the installation process is completed then hit the Run button. It will find and correct all error issues.
What are the causes behind the QuickBooks Error 15270?
There are several reasons due to which this error appears but it usually happens due to improper installation or corrupted installation files. It also appears due to improper internet connectivity, blocking connections, or infected window programs.