- Sign-in to your bank account within the QuickBooks.
- misconfigured system files.
- Usually, new program overlaps old program and old program is still in system.
- Any virus or malicious software like adware and spyware.
- Process time-out due to slow internet connection.
- Script error while importing bank feeds from the banking website in QuickBooks.
- Errors while signing into your QuickBooks Online account using Internet Explorer or any other web browser.
- Sluggish performance of your computer.
- Process Time Out error message while opening QuickBooks online.
- Windows freeze when you try to sign in.
Solution 1. Repair windows registry
You can follow any of the solutions.
- Instead of using mouse to click on “sign-in” button, go for pressing enter key.
- You can also follow certain steps to eradicate this error.
- Download any “PC repair tool or optimizer tool”.
- Once it is downloaded and installed, click on “start scan” and find window registry that is causing you trouble.
- Now Click on “repair all” to fix the issue.
You can also go for a timely scan that will prevent you from any further issues.
For Google Chrome Users:
- Choose Settings from the Customize and control Google Chrome icon.
- Select Privacy and security in the left pane, then Site Settings.
- Then, select: Cookies and site data.
- Select Add in the Allow section.
- To save, type *intuit.com and then select Add.
For Safari Users:
- Open Safari, then type payroll.intuit.com into the address bar.
- Select Enter.
- Select Bookmarks and then Add Bookmark from the drop-down menu.
- Select Top Sites from the drop-down menu under Add this page.
- Then, select Add option.
For Internet Explorer Users
- Open Internet Explorer after closing QuickBooks.
- Click the Gear icon in the top right corner.
- Select Compatibility from the Tools menu. View the options.
- Under the Compatibility View settings screen, tick the box that says “Display all websites in Compatibility View.”
- Return to the Tools area by selecting Close.
- Select the Security tab, then Trusted Sites.
- Click the Sites button, then type https://*.intuit.com in the Add this website to the zone blank section and click Add.
- Replace https://*.quickbooks.com with https://*.quickbooks.com.
- Close the window and select the Custom level from the drop-down menu.
- Miscellaneous can be found by scrolling down.
- Under Allow Cross domain requests, select Enable and then OK.
- Exit Internet Explorer after selecting Apply.
Solution 3. Change Windows Firewall Settings to Allow QuickBooks to access the Internet
- Open the Start menu in Windows.
- Open Windows Firewall by typing “Windows Firewall” into the search bar.
- After that select Advanced Options.
- Right-click Inbound Rules (outbound rules will be created later). Then choose New Rule from the drop-down menu.
- Select Port and afterwards click on Next.
- Ensure that TCP is selected.
- Enter the specific ports required for your QuickBooks year version in the Specific local ports field:
- Select Next after you’ve entered the port number.
- After that, select Allow Connection and then Next.
- Make sure all profiles are marked if requested. Next should be selected.
- Make a rule for yourself. Make a name for it, such as “QBPorts(year).”
- Select Finish when you’re finished.
Need Professional Help?
These are some steps that you need to follow when you face any issue. In case, your issue is not resolved. You can contact our technical executive for further technical assistance, you are always welcome to hold the hands of our experts. They are always there to guide you against any problem or any error regarding QuickBooks. You can CALL NOW to QuickBooks desktop experts.
Get Expert’s Advice to Fix Your All Accounting & Bookkeeping Problems