When it comes to finding a genuine solution to manage your business accounts, you can use QuickBooks as the best option. It is one of the best accounting tools and you will find the advanced features in this tool. If you are looking to get an all-in-one solution for business account management, QuickBooks is the best option for you.
It is one of the most preferred tools by owners of small and medium-sized businesses. With this tool, you will find the option to manage business accounts anytime and anywhere. This tool is available in various versions like QuickBooks premium, pro, accountant, and enterprise. You will find different features and performances in various versions.
Business owners can use QuickBooks on their desktop, mobile, or tablets. This tool is made to support various platforms and operating systems. If you are using this tool for your business, you will get the features to store complete business information and track all business activities. If you are looking to get these features, there is no accounting tool like QuickBooks. In this tool, you will find easy to use interface to track business profit and loss.
- 1 Causes of QuickBooks Error 5502
- 2 The Occurrence of QuickBooks Error 5502 in:
- 3 Solutions of QuickBooks Error 5502
Causes of QuickBooks Error 5502
QuickBooks error 5502 occurs for several reasons as described below:
- The QuickBooks error 5502 occurs due to the changed the Company document’s augmentation and QB is not ready to pursue which a company has recorded.
- .QBB has been physically renamed to Mac.
- An expansion record has been incorrectly renamed in QB windows.QBM,QBB OR .QBX.
- When QuickBooks connected with a third party developer application.
- Problem with online services.
- If you do any modification of the company file.
- And also third party applications creating problems.
The Occurrence of QuickBooks Error 5502 in:
In your QuickBooks system, you can face various problems and errors. There can be various causes of errors in your accounting tool. When you are trying to store the data of your accounts in QuickBooks, it shows the error 5502. Many users want to know the causes of this error and also how to resolve QuickBooks error 5502.
If you are also looking to know about this error, it occurs in your QuickBooks system when the data of QuickBooks has been uploaded but it is failed to connect with the server.
When you are facing Error 5502 in your QuickBooks system, there can be various causes of this issue. The main reason for this error is that you have problems with the online services of Intuit or with the third-party developer applications that are connected to QuickBooks.
Your data has been uploaded in QuickBooks but it fails to connect to the server due to these online service errors. In such cases, you may also see the QuickBooks errors 5503 and QuickBooks Error 3005 because these errors are also in the same category.
Solutions of QuickBooks Error 5502
Solution 1. Rename the .nd file in your QuickBooks
Rename the .nd file in your QuickBooks is one of the easiest method to resolve QuickBooks Error 5502. To rename .nd file you need to follow instructions shown below:
- Open the folder containing your company’s information.
- Look for files with the same name as your corporate files.
- Select Rename from the context menu when you right-click each file. At the end of each file name, add the term OLD (For Reference- company file.qbw.nd.OLD.).
- Restart QuickBooks and try to log in to your company file again.
Solution 2. Create a New folder and then Copy the Company file
Create a New folder and then Copy the Company file in your QuickBooks is one of the easiest method to resolve QuickBooks Error 5502. To Create a New folder and then Copy the Company file you need to follow instructions shown below:
Build a New Folder For Your Company File
- Build a new folder and share it on the hosting computer.
- Set windows to get the entry for sharing company files.
- You have to copy the “.qbw file” to the new folder.
- At last, open company files in multi-user mode.
Solution 3. Change the Location and Extension of the Company File
Change the Location and Extension of the Company File in your QuickBooks is one of the easiest method to resolve QuickBooks Error 5502. To Change the Location and Extension of the Company File you need to follow instructions shown below:
- To relocate a company file, open QuickBooks and the company file you wish to move.
- To open the Product Info window, use F2 (or Ctrl+1).
- Look at the File Information section for further information. This displays the location of your company file on your hard drive.
- Open File Explorer from the Start menu in Windows.
- Locate the folder containing your company file.
- Copy the folder by right-clicking it.
- Open the new location on your hard drive or the external device you’ll use to move the files. Then choose Paste.
- Your entire folder is now replaced. You can transfer it to a new computer or a different spot on your hard disc.
Solution 4. Optimally Use the QuickBooks Database Server Manager
Database Server Manager allows you to work on the company file in multi-user mode without any problems. You must the run QuickBooks Database server manager to resolve your QuickBooks error 5502.
- The first step is to locate the network issues in the tool hub
- Then, you have to select the QuickBooks database server manager. Then the user needs to install the QuickBooks on the server in any case if pre-installed.
- The step is to choose the Start scan option inside the QuickBooks database server manager. In another case, if the company file is spotted. In another, the user is unable to find the company file that browses the location of the company file. Hit the click on the Start scan option.
- After this, the user is required to view the QuickBooks software and then move forward to sign in to the company file again
- In another case, it creates the network data files on the server to enable the company files to access them from the varied workstations
- Firstly, you have to rename the ND and TLG files by hitting the right-click on the company file
- Press the Windows + R key together
- Then, you have to insert a service. MSC the Run-box
- Press the Enter key and then view for the QuickBooks Database Server manager service
- Hit the right-click on the Restart service
- Once you have been done, check and verify the service starts running accurately if the QuickBooks issue is resolved or not.
Get Expert’s Advice to Fix Your All Accounting & Bookkeeping Problems
Need Professional Help?
Every business owner wants to manage the business accounts and keep the data protected in the accounting tools. You never want to face such problems and want to know that how to resolve QuickBooks error 5502. When you are unable to find a solution to these problems and errors, you can contact us for the best support services. We are here as professional technicians who are able to provide the best services to solve these issues and errors in your QuickBooks system. We have experience of many years to solve these problems of clients. We are making it easy to get support for your QuickBooks system. You will be served 24/7 with our professional experts. CALL NOW.