Sage 50 is one of the prime makers of accounting solutions in the world. And, in order to improve the services, Sage 50 keeps offering more and more updates. Sage 50 Payroll Tax updates are also released regularly for the users.
Users are generally prompted of the update, but in case you are not prompted of any Sage Payroll Tax Update, then you may have to go to the right source, and download the updates from there.
The process is very simple, and you may contact our Sage tech support team to get more details about the tax updates.
Don’t getting the Sage Payroll Tax Updates? You may want to turn on the notification settings:
- Also, in case you want to be notified via an email whenever a Sage 50—U.S. Edition update is available, then you would have to visit Sage 50 U.S. Support Insights section in Sage City.
- There, after logging in, you would have to select the More option at the top, and afterwards click Blog notifications off. Soon, you will see the option switch to Blog notifications on.
- Now, every time a fresh blog is posted here, you will automatically receive an email at the address that you may have used to create the Sage 50 City account to notify you. Now, this will help you to keep up to date with all the products and even the tax updates.
While we are talking about the Payroll updates, let’s dig deeper into the latest, May 2018 Sage 50 Payroll Update. Listed below are the major modification done in the latest May 2018 Sage 50 Payroll Update which is available for your Sage 50 US Edition, release 2018.
To get the updates successfully, you would have to ensure that the Tax Update is applied correctly:
The edition for this particular tax update, which is a part of the release 2018 is 20180501. You would have to follow the troubleshooting steps to ensure that all the tax update are applied successfully.
Let’s see the steps specifically for the year 2018:
- Open up the Sage 50 accounting Solutions Company.
- Click on the option that reads as Help, and click on About Sage 50 Accounting.
- Confirm that the particular Installed Tax Update edition number is similar to the edition number listed here.