Sage 50 (Peachtree) is one of the oldest and most renowned accounting solutions manufacturers in the world. The company has established its place in the market, and the solutions that it offers are preferred by all types of companies across the globe. A few of the reasons that have led to the immense adoption rate of Sage 50 (Peachtree) accounting software include things like, a very easy to use and pleasing to eye interface, advanced functionality, and less technical errors. However, Sage 50 (Peachtree) 22665 is one of the pervasiverelated errors that can occur at some point or the other.
Error 22665 can show up in a plenty of ways including:
- Error 22665
- Failed installation of Pervasive database
- Not able to successfully install the Pervasive
- Not able to install Sage accounting software
- Problem in Aborting Install
Now, let’s talk about the error Sage 50 (Peachtree) 22665 in details along with some cases and resolutions.
Also Find : All about Peachtree Error 1639
Listed below are some of the common causes of the Peachtree 226655 error:
Here are some of the common causes:
The Cause for Sage 50 (Peachtree) Error 22665 is due to the computers has the program open.
Read more below:
- One of your security programs or any anti-virus is hindering theinstallation
- Some of the other software which are running at the background are hindering theinstallation
- You have enabled the User Account Control
- Earlier installation of Pervasive was corrupted
- Corrupted installation files.
- The settings related to Security in the installation folder.
- Pervasive Min folder has been removed from installation folder.
- Any of the computers has the program open.
- Inadequate Windows user rights
Here are some of the easy steps to resolve the Peachtree error 22665:
To Fix Sage 50 (Peachtree) Error 22665 update the virus protection program and download the latest windows update.
To know more read below:
Any Anti-virus, the security settings, or any of the other software is hindering the installation
- Afore initiating theinstallation process, you would have too disable the security software on the workstation
- It is also required to log off the User Account Control
- You would also have to install in Selective Startup
- After this, just Right-click on the setup.exe, and after that choose Run as administrator.
- Now see if any of the security settings which are there in install folder are positioned so System and all the users have Full control.
Method Two: Uninstall and then again install Pervasive
- Firstly, you would have to Pervasive, follow from the computer completely
- After that you would have to again successfully install the Pervasive
- Now, see if you are able to install the Sage accounting software
- In case the Pervasive Min folder is not there then while going to the reinstall Pervasive option, re-download all the necessary installation files.