An avant-garde, smartly developed, highly efficient accounting solution is needed by almost every organization irrespective of their nature of business. Such an accounting solution helps a company to handle everything happening with their accounts. Sage 50 (Peachtree) is known to deliver exactly what the business want. They manufacture some of the finest accounting solutions for every type of company. The name of Sage 50 (Peachtree) was changed to Sage but the class of its software remains just as solid as it was. Sage 50 (Peachtree) Error 38 is one of the errors that a user can face while managing the operation on a Sage accounting solution.
What causes Peachtree Error 38?
This may even happen when you try to update the Sage 50 accounting solution. Sometimes it may appear like this error is related to the payroll. But, it is majorly associated with improper installation of the Sage 50 accounting software. Also, at times, any of the anti-virus settings might be stopping the software to performance accurately.
Also Find : All about Peachtree Error 1639
Here are some of the easy steps to get rid of Peachtree error 38:
To Resolve the issue of Sage 50 (Peachtree) Error 38, Repair each Registry entry which is linked to the Sage 50 (Peachtree) Error 38.
To know more Read below in detail:
- Firstly, try and reinstall the Sage 50 accounting solution after uninstalling it completely
- Repair each and every Registry entry which is linked to the Sage 50 (Peachtree) Error 38
- You may even have to run a thorough virus scanning in order to see if any of the viruses are not
- One of the most important steps also includes clearing off all the tem files present in the system junk. You can do this with the help of disk Clean Up
- Also, it is extremely important to try and update all the drivers of the computer
- You can choose to use the features of Windows System Restore in order to “Undo” any of the recent system changes that you have made
- Sometimes running a Windows System File Checker solves the problem as well
- You can even try to install each and every Windows Update that is available
- Finally, do a thorough Clean Installation of the Windows OS