Error Code 41 Peachtree Accounting
Sage 50 (Peachtree) Error 41 is a normal error that can be fixed by following the troubleshooting steps mentioned in this article. As we know that Sage 50 (Peachtree) is a brand that focuses on developing only the best solutions for the companies, therefore, it is quite evident that all of their solutions are highly efficient and do not really show up many technical errors frequently. But at times there can be some errors than bring a halt to the operations, and one of such errors is the Sage 50 (Peachtree) Error 41.
Though, from the time Peachtree has changed its name to Sage 50, the company has improved its performance all the more! This is one of the reasons why Sage 50 accounting solutions are stepping up the popularity curve every moment.
Different forms of Peachtree Error 41
Peachtree Error 41 can appear in a host of different ways like:
- The Printer is not activated, and error code -30 shows up on the screen when the user tries to print a check
- The Printer is not activated, and error code -20 appears on the screen when the user tries to print a check
- The Printer is not activated, and error code 41 pops up on the screen when the user tries to print a check
- At times the user can print other reports as well as the forms from inside Sage 50 but not the check
The cause for Sage 50 (Peachtree) Error 41 can be that the printer is not working because it comes in conflict with Windows 8 or it’s an older version.
To know more read below in detail:
Now, find out some of the common causes of the Sage 50 (Peachtree) Error 41:
- Sage50 (Peachtree) Error 41 can appear in cases where the form is set as print to Sage 50 Accounting solution email writer
- At times some of the temp printer files which are present in forms folder can also cause some issued which can lead to Sage 50 (Peachtree) Error 41
Also Find : All about Peachtree Error 1639
Here’s How You Can Fix Peachtree Error 41:
To Solve Sage 50 (Peachtree) Error 41 Set up a valid and sufficient network permissions on network printer objects.
To Know more read below in detail:
Method Number One
Erase Out all the PTR files from inside the Forms Folder
- First, get to the Sage 50 accounting solution’s data path (You can even choose to see the separate dedicated steps in order to find the data path and program path)
- After you get there, please open up the folder which is named as ‘Forms’
- In this folder you would have to erase all the files which are there in the folder with the extension ‘.PTR’
Method Number Two
Swap the default printer
- Open up a Run command by first opening the Run window by pressing Windows Key + R together on the keyboard
- In the Run command write down ‘Control Printers’ and click on the OK button
- Ensure that the Sage 50 Accounting Solution Email Writer is not at all set to be the default printer