Whenever your Sage 50 (Peachtree) accounting solution gives you this Sage 50 (Peachtree Error) Module 4, it’s time to first of all take the backup of everything needed. And, relax as in this article you will find the exact causes and the resolution steps for solving this Sage 50 (Peachtree Error) Module 4.
As we know that Sage 50 (Peachtree) has been a top accounting solution providers since ages. The company has created a benchmark of developing high quality accounting programs. Though, they changed their name from Peachtree to Sage 50, but this change only amplified their quality and adaptability. When it comes to the kind of software that they produce, you would be glad to know that they develop a wide range of softwares which are apt for different types of organizations.
Listed below are some of the common causes of the Peachtree Error Module 4:
The cause . Sage 50 (Peachtree) Error Module 4 can be improper download or incomplete installation of Sage 50 (Peachtree) software.
To know more read below:
- Inaccurate settings of the necessary sharing permissions
- Inapt settings of the important security authorizations
- The Data which is present is damaged or corrupt
- Custom report is corrupted
- Data files which are present are mistakenly hidden
Also Find : All about Peachtree Error 1639
Here’s how you can resolve the Peachtree Error Module 4:
To solve the Sage 50 (Peachtree) Error Module 4, get the system scanned for malware or virus & clean up the junk.
To Know More read below:
Method Number One:
Inappropriate Sharing Settings
Firstly, you would have to check if the data file authorizations are properly set or not
Method Number Two
Corrupted Custom Report
- In case the technical problem begins instantly after a conversion, then you will have to restore the backup which was created before conversion wizard was run.
- You would not have to go through the conversion now, but you can cancel it when it starts
- You may even look for specific support articles to see how to create the backup
- Now, just shut down the Sage 50 accounting solution
- Again open up the workstation and get to the company’s directory
- Here, erase the RPTDATA.DAT
Remember that every custom report will have to be redesigned
- Now, open up Sage 50 accounting solution again, and the company too
- In case you get the prompt, go to the Conversion Wizard.
- In case the problem persists, again store the new backup.
- You would have to repeat these steps if required in order to fix the error completely