When local server connections are forbidden, Sage 50 BOB error 5185 will display on your screen. This error will appear because of Sanctions from a web server, application server, terminal server, or any other type of middle-ware server when working with Sage software.
Users encounter Sage Bob 50 error 5185 if they have an invalid license or are unable to establish a connection during the installation procedure or the update/upgrade process. Users fail when they attempt to set up a local context for the server. Do not get upset! With this ultimate guide, you can get rid of this error very easily.
Exact Error Shown While User Facing Sage 50 BOB Error 5185
Sage 50 BOB Error 5185: Improper Configuration
Causes Of Sage 50 Error 5185
The Cause for Sage 50 BOB Error 5185 is due to restrictions from a web server or any other type of middle-ware server when working with Sage 50 Software.
Read More Below:
- Internet Connection lost while installing or upgrading Sage 50 Software
- Local Server Connections Restricted, due to the down terminal server or web server low connectivity
- Unable to access the web applications while transferring the data
- The Licence Agreement has expired
Steps to Fix Sage 50 BOB Error 5185
- There should be proper internet connection while installing or updating Sage 50 Software. Basic features are what you want to do with replacement or setup.
- The System Requirements should meet with upgraded version of the software. At that time Also updating the program reduces the chances of any kind of error.
- If the licence is expired then extend the date with all terms and conditions.
- If Sage 50 BOB Error 5185 still occurs, some line Ads.ini files are needed under the [SETTINGS] Section to disable it.