Sage 50 Is an Accounting Software Which is used all around the World for Accounting & Financial Purposes. Working with Sage 50 the user gets many different features and can work with ease without any worries. Though Sometimes Sage 50 Comes Across a Few Errors that can cause the Software to run inappropriately Sage 50 Installation Error 1308 is one of the Installation Errors which occurs if the Source File is not found on the System. To Fix the Sage 50 Installation Error 1308, the Sage 50 Software will have to be repaired and reinstalled. To Know More about “Sage 50 Installation Error 1308” keep reading this Article.
|Error Code||Installation Error 1308||Developer:||Sage Group|
|Error Description||Error: “Source File Not Found”||Software:||Sage 50|
|Cause||The User is not running the System as Administrator||Applies to:||Windows|
|Symptom||Internet Connection is not Strong Enough||Possible Solution||The Software has to be repaired using Installation Files|
Exact Error Shown While User Facing Sage 50 Installation Error 1308
Error: “Source File Not Found”
What are the Causes of Sage 50 Installation Error 1308
There are many reasons an Installation Error can Occur, Sage 50 Installation Error 1308 is caused because The help to permit the establishment interaction to continue cannot be Stopped by the Windows Installer.
Read More Below:
- The Trail Version of Sage 50 was installed by the User, which has not expired yet
- The Latest Version of Sage 50 was not Installed
- The Downloaded Updates are not Installed
- The Internet Connection is Weak
- The User is not working on the system as Administrator
- The Source is missing or cannot be found
- The help to permit the establishment interaction to continue cannot be Stopped by the Windows Installer.
Solutions To Fix Sage 50 Installation Error 1308
To Fix the Sage 50 Installation Error 1308 there are a few different Solutions like Repairing the Sage 50 Software and Then Uninstall & Reinstall the Sage 50 Accounting Software.
Read More Below in Detail:
Solution 1: The Windows Computer has to be Configured
- Start the Windows
- Choose Settings
- Go to the Updates & Security
- Check if there are Updates Available
- The Steps that are displayed on the Computer Screen have to be implemented to build and restore points
- The Sage 50 Software has to be Removed
- Download the “.NET Framework Repair tool” to build the restore points
Solution 2: All the Sage 50 Products have to be Removed
- Use an External Device or a USB to create a backup of all Company Data
- Go to Control Panel
- Choose the Program and Feature Option
- Search for the Sage 50 Software and Uninstall
- Move to the C:\ Program files (x86) from the Windows Explorer
- The Sage 50 folder and the winsim Folders have to be Removed
Solution 3: Repair the Sage 50 Software
Repairing the Sage 50 Software with Control Panel:
- To Repair or Remove Specific Software from the list of installed programs, the Control Panel can be used
- The Control Panel on the System has to be Opened
- Choose the Programs Option & Select Programs Again
- Look for the Sage 50 Software in the list of Programs
- Right Click on the Sage 50 Software and Change
- Repair and Go to Next
Repair the Sage 50 Software using Installation Files:
- The File Path hs to be moved to where all the Sage 50 Installation Files are Stored
- Right Click on the ‘Autorun.exe’ File
- Run as Administrator
- Choose the Modify or Remove Option from the Start up Screen
- Choose the Repair Option and Fix Sage 50 Software
Solution 4: Remove the Sage 50 Software and Accounting Folders
- Go to C:\Public\Public Documents
- Choose the Sage 50 Software and Accounting Folders
- Select the Delete Option and then Start
- Open the Run Dialog Box
- Type Regedit and Open the Windows Registry
Note: Restart the System, while the tool is running, reinstall the Sage 50 Software. Open the Sage 50 Software after it has been reinstalled to check if the Sage 50 Installation Error 1308 is Fixed.
1. How does the Downloaded File have to be Run as Administrator?
Answer: Go to the Location where the Downloaded File is located, then Right Click on Sage 50 latest version.exe file and choose the option ‘Run as Administrator’. Download Sage 50 Software once the downloaded file has been extracted.
2. What Has to be done if the Download is Interrupted?
Answer: Delete the Sage 50 US Edition from all Systems. Download and Install Sage 50 Software again.