Sage 50 is an Accounting Software that is used for Financial and Accounting Work by Businesses Around the Globe. Sage 50 has many different features which helps the User work smoothly without any interruptions. Though Sometimes Sage 50 Faces a few Errors like “Sage 50 Installation Error 1919” which is an Installation Error caused when the User tries to Install the Sage Accounts v25 on their system but the procedure was not completed. To help Solve the Sage Installation Error 1919 The Registry Keys utilizing the Mdac.inf File must be Reset. To Know More about this Sage 50 Installation Error Continue Reading the Article.
|Error Code||Installation Error 1919||Developer:||Sage Group|
|Error Description||Error 1919: Error Configuring OBDC data source||Software:||Sage 50|
|Cause||Few of the Registration Keys are Missing from the Windows Registry which causes the Sage 50 Installation Error 1919||Applies to:||Windows|
|Symptom||Unable to Access MS Access Database||Possible Solution||The Windows Registry has to be Reset using the Mdac.inf file|
Exact Error Shown While User Facing Sage 50 Installation Error 1919
Error 1919: Error Configuring OBDC data source
Messages Displayed on Computer when Sage 50 Installation Error 1919 Occurs
Error 1919 describes that when configuring OBDC data source: Excel File (s). OBDC Error 0 asks you to verify that the Excel File (s) exists and you can easily access it
Error 1919 suggests that when configuring OBDC data source: MS Access Database. OBDC Error 0 tells you to check the File MS Access Database exists and can easily be accessed
Error 1919 advices that when configuring OBDC data source: dBASE Files OBDC Error 6: Please Verify the existence of the File dBASE and its accessibility
What are the Causes of Sage 50 Installation Error 1919
An Installation Error occurs when a User is trying to Install the Sage 50 Software or the case of Sage 50 Installation Error 1919 when trying to Install the Sage Accounts Software v25 but the installation was incomplete.
Read More Below:
- When the User is Working with any kind of Setup Program for different Programs that are Mentioned, An Error Message will be displayed in the apply section
- When The MS Access Database Configuring the OBDC data source it pops up the Error Code 1919
- The Component in the Registry Cannot be found and needs to confirm that the MS Access Database exists and can be accessed which causes the Error 6
- The Registration Keys are missing from the Windows Registry
Solution to Fix the Sage 50 Installation Error 1919
To Solve the Sage 50 Installation Error 1919 The Registry Keys utilizing the Mdac.inf File must be Reset. Once The Procedure is Done Restart the Computer.
Read More Below:
Reset the Registry Keys utilizing the Mdac.inf File
- Start Windows
- Go to Run Menu and in dialog box type “Pth\inf”
- After Clicking OK, it will directly move to the computer’s C:\ drive
- Choose the Folder Option from the Tools Menu
- From the View Tab Select Advance Settings and go to the Show Hidden Files and Folders Section and Click OK
- Now the Mdac.inf File will appear on the Screen to Install
- Insert the Windows Installation CD in the CD/DVD ROM drive
- From the Hrd Disk Choose the Folder named “1386” and click OK
- After the Process is Complete, Restart the Computer
- If the Administrative Access is Hidden, how to Enable it?
Answer: Perform this Procedure if the Administrative Access is Hidden
- Open the Run Window
- Type CMD and then Enter
- The Windows Command Prompt pops up
- Type the net user or active: Yes
- Enter then Exit and Enter Again
- When the User tries to log in the Administrator Account is now Working
- If the Software has not Configured the OBDC Correctly, What Happens?
Answer: The User has to be logged into Windows in their Account and also have Administrator Privileges and install the software again from the installation files directly if the Software has not configured the OBDC Correctly.
Read More Articles Like:
Get The Instant Solution With Live Chat Experts
Are you still not able to resolve your Sage issue? We have a team of Sage experts with years of experience in resolving errors and issues. If you need any help asap, CHAT NOW or CALL NOW our experts.