Sage 50 Installation Error 1925 is an Error caused when the Windows UAC is enabled, which prevents installation. To Solve the Sage 50 Error the User Account Control must be disabled by changing the settings. Sage 50 is a well known Accounting Software that is used by Business Owners to help them with their Finances and Accounting. Sage 50 has many different features to work with. Sometimes like any other Software Sage 50 also faces a few Errors which can be solved without hesitation. Keep Reading the Article to Know more about The Sage 50 Installation Error 1925.
|Error Code||Installation Error 1925||Developer:||Sage Group|
|Error Description||Error 1925: “You Do not have sufficient privileges to complete this installation. Log on as administrator and then try this installation”.||Software:||Sage 50|
|Cause||The Installation of the downloaded file has stopped by Windows Under the EXE Files||Applies to:||Windows|
|Symptom||Windows Login was denied by Administrative Privileges Windows||Possible Solution||The User Account Control has to be disabled|
Exact Error Shown While User Facing Sage 50 Installation Error 1925
Error 1925: “You Do not have sufficient privileges to complete this installation. Log on as administrator and then try this installation”.
Causes of Sage 50 Installation Error 1925
An Installation Error Occurs due to Incomplete Installation of the Software or Update. It can also Occur if the Software is installed but there is an issue in the downloaded File. Sage 50 Installation Error 1925 is caused because Windows is rejecting the Installation because the UAC is enabled on the Computer.
Read More Below:
- The User does not have sufficient Windows Administrative Rights
- The exe file downloaded to Install Sage Software is blocked by Windows, this occurs when the file is transferred to another Computer and the system blocks it.
- The User was unable to login because they do not have Windows Administrative Privileges
- Due to Enabling the UAC the Installation is rejected
Solution to Fix Sage 50 Installation Error 1925
The Sage 50 Installation Error 1925 can be Fixed by Disable the User Account Control (UAC). There are a few different ways by which this Sage 50 Error can be Fixed which are easy to perform.
Read More Below in Detail:
Solution 1: User has to Run Windows as Administrator
The User has to log into Windows with Administrative Rights. For Logging in as an Admin the User has to have Administrative Account Type.
- From Windows go and search for “User Account”
- Select User Account and change the User type to Admin
- Go to Control Panel from Windows
- Choose Account and Select Admin
Solution 2: The User Account Control (UAC) has to be Disabled
- The User Account Control has to be disabled and set to the “Never Notify” Option
Follow the Steps given below for the Windows Version being used for the Windows UAC Settings:
Note: There are 2 Types of UAC Settings Available in Windows Vista. In Windows 7&8 there are a few more options to choose from.
Adjust UAC Settings on Windows 7
- Search for User Account Control Settings by Selecting the Windows Icon
- Change the User Account Control Settings and Select ” Never Notify”
Adjust UAC Settings on Windows 8 & 10
- Search For the User Account Control
- Select Change User Account Control Settings
- Choose “Always Notify”
- 4 Different Options Will Appear:
- Always notify
- Notify me only when programs try to make changes to my computer.
- Notify me only when programs try to make changes to my computer (do not dim my desktop)
- Never notify.
- Any Restrictions won’t be faced while installing the Software after disabling the User Account Control
Solution 3: Run Exe File as Administrator
- Windows Requires certain permissions to install any software and the user is required administrative privileges to install the software. The User has to Run Downloaded exe file as administrator.
- Right Click on the Installation File from the Downloaded Folder and Run as Administrator
Solution 4: Unblock the Exe File
- The UAC Does not allow installation of unauthorized applications and prevents from damaging the Windows System and the installation is not blocked
- Search for installation file from the downloaded folder
- Right Click and Select Properties Option
- Right Click on Context Menu
- Select the unblock option from the general tab
- Once the installation file is unblocked, Download the Sage 50 Application
Read Other Articles:
Get The Instant Solution With Live Chat Experts
Are you still not able to resolve your Sage issue? We have a team of Sage experts with years of experience in resolving errors and issues. If you need any help asap, CHAT NOW or CALL NOW our experts.