Sage 50 comprises all the accounting and financial processes and that helps the user in tracking and managing all financial and bookkeeping transaction. Since, it, in itself encounters so many errors and issues due to which functional errors may also occur just like other software like Sage failed to switch terminal server to install mode.
If there occurs query or errors related to server installation, it is a suggestion that before you start any resolution and remedy, you need to take back up of your data and file and then start with the procedure.
Prior to Sage 50 Server Installation, You Need to Keep in Mind Certain Things
- Check that all the systems meet minimum standard requirement of the installation.
- Take back up all the data and companies.
- All the Users have to exit from the software before installing on the server.
- Close all, if there is any active program on the server.
- You need to Turn off your anti-virus before installing.
- Notifications should be enabled and firewall should be turned-on.
- Ensure the User Account Control is set to minimum.
Easiest Steps for Sage 50 Server Install
To perform sage 50 server install, You need to follow mentioned below steps:
Total Time: 20 minutes
It is recommended that, at first, you install Sage 50 on your system and then install Sage 50 company data files. These files are enabled to record all transactions of Sage 50.
Once you install it on the server, try to Install Sage 50 on all the system. All the systems, where you need Sage 50 operating, you must have Sage 50 in the systems.
Once you install Sage 50 on server, you will get all the instructions to install this on your system (workstation). When you are done with this step, you will be able to use to Sage 50 on different workstations.
Once you start the Sage 50 server install, on-screen instructions will flash on your system. All you have to do is follow all the on-screen instruction. Don’t forget any step. Missing any step may lead various errors in the installation process.
Sage 50 Accounting and Sage 50 Pro Accounting does not support multi-user platform and it should be installed on single user platform.
If you are trying to upgrade from previous releases of Sage 50. There can be two ways of getting solutions.
- Sage 50 install of new released version over old version
- Installing on a new location on your system so that you can keep the older version of Sage 50.