What is Sage Decline code 000006 – Error 0008 & How to Fix It?
Sage 50 is one of the most renowned and amazing software which is extremely useful for new and existing medium size growing business. It grows their business with the best possible solutions for their invoicing, accounting department, cash flow and more.
It is integrated with safe and secure online access with productivity and power. It will surely keep your business on track as well as it assists to fulfill all requirements. It is featured with complete bank security with online banking protection.
With this amazing software, the user can work anywhere anytime. While using the Sage 50, they user may encountered some errors such as Sage 50 Decline Error Code 000062, and Sage error code 000051.
Exact Error Shown While User Facing Sage Decline code 000006 – Error 0008
Sage Decline code 000006 Error 0008 occurred due to incomplete installation
What Are The Causes of Sage Error 0008?
Sage 50 decline code 000006 – Error 0008 occurs due to improper shutdown of system.
For more information read below in detail:
- Due to corrupted and damaged file of the windows system.
- It may be due to uninstall or incomplete installation of any file or software.
- Application or hardware improper deletion. Improperly shut down the system.
- Due to infected malware or virus on their system.
Resolving Sage Decline Code 000006 – Error 0008
To solve Sage Decline code 000006 – Error 0008 navigate to control panel & uninstall SQLCONNECTOR/ODBC 3.51.
For More information Read Below in detail:
1. Solution One
- Click on Start> Control Panel> Programs and Features.
- The user needs to uninstall My SQL CONNECTOR/ODBC 3.51.
- They can restart the system and open Sage 50.
2. Solution Two
- For windows vista or higher
- Select Windows Start button>Control Panel>Network Sharing Center.
- Select on change adapter settings on the top left hand.
- Go to the network connection and click on Properties.
- It is requested to you to uncheck internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/iPv6) box.
- Select on Ok and reboot their system.
A. Windows XP
- Select Start Button and click on Control Panel the click on Network Connection.
- Select on their network connection and click on Properties.
- Uncheck on internet protocol versions (TCP/iPV6)
- Select on Ok.
- Reboot their computer
B. Disable IPV6 in the registry
- Select on Window Start menu. And write here regedit, and then hold the Enter button.
- Select on Windows Start menu, then click on Run and write regedit then select Ok.
- Before performing this task create a new file with backup.
- Click on Edit, New and click on dword (32-bit) Value.
- Hold on disabled components. Enter Off (Number Zero, letter f and letter f and click on Ok.
- Reboot their system.