Sage 50 Error 1334 has started showing up on the Sage screen? Is it troubling you and hindering your work operations? If yes, then it is the right time to quickly get rid of this Sage 50 trouble.
Being one of the top companies in the field of accounting solutions, Sage makes it very clear that most of its accounting solutions are very efficient, and do not cause much problems. However, being as normal like any other tech solution there are chances of some issues that might happen over a period of time.
|Error Code||Error 1334||Developer||Sage Group|
|Error Description||Error 1334: The file [filename] cannot be installed because the file cannot be found in the cabinet file [filename]’||Software:||Sage 50|
|Cause||The Download of the Sage software was not correct or proper||Applies to:||Windows|
|Symptom||The file name cannot be installed as the file cannot be located in cabinet file while installing the software.||Possible Solution||The user would have to download the installation files properly once again|
Exact Error Shown While User Facing Sage Error 1334
Error 1334: The file [filename] cannot be installed because the file cannot be found in the cabinet file [filename]’
Causes Behind The Sage Error 1334
The cause for Sage Error 1334 is that the compressed file did not get uncompressed properly.
To Know more read in detail:
- Error 1334 occurs when the file name cannot be installed as the file cannot be located in cabinet file while installing the software.
- The biggest cause of this Sage 50 trouble is the fact that the download of the Sage software was not correct or proper. There might be some or the other problem, damage, corruption while installing the files. Also, the installation might be incomplete, and that is the reason why this error is showing up.
- This was about the cause of the Sage 50 trouble. Now, do you want to know how to rectify this Sage 50 problem?
How to Resolve The Sage Error 1334
To resolve Sage Error 1334 you need to clear your temporary files and reinstall the software.
To know more read in detail below:
- First of all, to solve this Sage 50 trouble, the user would have to download the installation files properly once again. You may even want to erase all the old ones and reinstall them.
- However, in case, even after reinstalling the files completely and properly, the errors still shows up then you would have tore-download the filed from a different machine.
Also, the error 1334 may also appear in this form: ‘sage.peachtree.api.resolver.4’ is unable to be installed properly as the file cannot be located in ‘Data1.cab’. This is the indication of a possible network error, a problem that may be coming out of the CD-ROM, or there can be some issues with the package too.
Need Professional Help?
See Also – Fix Sage Error 3001