What is Sage Error 40036 & How to Fix It?
Sage is recognized accounting software which is prominent software, used for growing and medium size business houses. It is usually used in the sectors like proficient services, economic services and public services. It is also adopted by other domains like sharing and wholesale. It supports company in operations administration as well as system administration of finance and inventory. While using this advance software, the user might encounter multiple errors.
Exact Error Shown While User Facing Sage Error 40036: Application-defined or Object Defined error
“Missing Resource: Application–defined or object–defined error” when trying to open any report in Sage Intelligence.
The Causes of The Sage Error 40036
The Sage Error 40036: Application-defined or Object Defined erroroccurs due to Mistakenly or maliciously deleted Microsoft access related files.
Read More Below in detail:
- Incomplete and corrupt download installation of Microsoft Access software.
- Uninstallation or installation of corrupted windows registry from recent Microsoft Access software.
- Corrupted Windows system files or Microsoft access related program files have been infected with malware or virus.
- Mistakenly or maliciously deleted Microsoft access related files.
How to Resolve The Sage Error 40036
To Solve The Sage Error 40036: Application-defined or Object Defined error, Delete corrupted and damaged files. Download antivirus for protection of the system.
Read More in detail below:
1. Solution One
- Select the start and write Command in the search box.
- Hold the Ctrl+shift from the system and hit Enter from the system.
- A permission dialog box will be prompted.
- Select yes.
- A black box will be open on the system.
- Writers ‘regedit’ and hit Enter. Save the file with the new file name.
2. Solution Two
- Delete corrupted and damaged files. Download antivirus for protection of the system.
3. Solution Three:
- Clean junk files and folders with disk cleanup.
For Windows XP, VISTA, 7, 8 and 10
- Go to the start button. And write command in the box.
- Press CTRL + SHIFT and hit Enter.
- Window will open with a Permission dialog box, click on yes.
4. Solution Four
- Update the system Device Drivers.
5. Solution Five
For the system restoration (Windows 10,8,7, vista)
- Go to start button and write ‘system restore’. Hit enter.
- Select System Restore and enter admin user name and password.
- Select a restore point and follow the steps in the Wizard.
- After completing the task, restore the computer.
6. Solution Six
For Windows Vista and 7
- Click on features and Programs. Select Control Panel on the right menu.
- Select features and Programs as well as locate Access Error 40036 associated programs.
- Select on the Microsoft Access associated entry and select the installation.
- Follow each step and complete installation.
For Windows 8
- Click on the left side of the system to open the Start Menu.
- Click on Start Context Menu and click on Features and Programs.
- Select on the Microsoft Access associated entry and select the change/uninstall on the top menu ribbon.
- Complete the installation.
7. Solution Seven
- Select the start button and write command in the box.
- Hold CTRL+SHIFT on the keyboard and press Enter.
- A permission dialog box will be prompted on the system.
- Select Yes.
8. Solution Eight
- Select the Start button and write an update in the box and hit the Enter button.
- The dialog box will be open with windows updates.
- If updates are already done, click on install updates.
9. Solution Nine
- Clean window installation.