Sage 50 is an ERP solution designed especially for small and mid-sized businesses. It specializes in providing the best customer experience. It ensures that the company generates higher revenues by taking appropriate decisions. It provides guidance and assistance for supporting various departments like accounts, sales, payroll and HR and many more.
Sage 50 Accounting Software is one of the best known accounting software available today. Sage 50 is capable of processing your financial data by gathering information about the accounts, stocks, bills received and payable, budgets and many more. Sage 50 supports both desktop and online versions. Sage has upgraded to keep up the expectations of the changing world. It now supports advanced features for payroll, report, taxation etc.
Now Sage has upgraded to new version Sage 2018. Features of new version are mentioned below:
1. Modernized User Interface
The new interface of Sage 50 is designed to support HD monitors and fit in different sizes of window screen available. The new interface is organized and easy to navigate.
2. Inventory Item as per Last Activity Date
Similar to the way, you do it for Customers and Vendors, you can now select Inventory Items based on the last activity date, and depending on the recent access can mark the items as active or inactive
3. Cleared Date for Registered Checks
You can show the Date on which the transaction for the Registered Cheques and Cash Payments and Disbursements were cleared
4. Online Payment
Sage 50 2018 now provides a payment solution by providing a payment link which enables the users to make the online payment either by their debit or credit cards.
|Error Code||Error 5001||Developer:||Sage Group|
|Error Description||Error: “An error [-5001: 0x80070020] has occurred” while running the setup||Software:||Sage 50|
|Cause||While submitting details for previous year tax, HMRC is not accepting your submissions as they have unrecognised Name Space in Location||Applies to:||Windows|
|Symptom||Malware blocks and interrupts the Software||Possible Solution||Ensure all the missing Windows Updates are installed properly|
Exact Error Shown While User Facing Sage Error 5001
Error: “An error [-5001: 0x80070020] has occurred” while running the setup
Reason Behind The Sage Error 5001
The Cause behind Sage Error 5001 is a virus that corrupts the software.
To know more read below:
- The main reason for the occurrence of Sage Error 5001 is Malware. Malware is nothing but a kind of malicious software which corrupts and harms your software. Here malware blocks and interrupts the software and programs which are required for successful execution of Sage.
- Another reason for Sage Error 5001 is, while submitting details for previous year tax, HMRC is not accepting your submissions as they have unrecognised Name Space in Location
Resolution of Sage Error 5001
To fix Sage Error 5001 Install any missing Windows updates.
To know more read below:
- Download and install a program which has the capability to repair or remove malware from your machine
- Ensure all the missing Windows Updates are installed properly
- Try re-installing Sage without any errors by going to the Installation File, Right-click on it and select the option “Run as Administrator”. This will re-install your Sage 50
- Close all running applications and re-start your machine. Start your Sage 50 application again
- Sometimes the anti-virus stored in your machine, might also block the functioning of Sage 50, try Disabling your Antivirus