What is Sage Error Code 1920 & How to Fix It?
Sage small business accounting software is developed by Sage Group. This business management software works on the Microsoft Windows Operating System. The desktop version of Sage accounting software comes with in-built cloud access apps. They will help you in running your business more efficiently. But there are certain situations when user might encounter some error while installing the Sage software like Error Code 1920.
The Sage Error 1920 is installation error. To eliminate this error user can try the resolving method give below in this article
|Error Code||Error Code 1920||Developer:||Sage Group|
|Error Description|| |
Error 1920: “Service Sage Auto Update Manager Service failed to Start. Verify that you have sufficient privileges to start system services.”
|Cause||The Sage Error 1920 occurs when a certain user is trying to Install the Sage Accounts version 22 software.||Applies to:||Windows|
|Symptom||User is installing the Sage Accounts data service on their server or PC where they have saved all the data||Possible Solution||The user must first restart their computer & then make sure that they are logged in as administrator.|
What is Sage Error Code 1920
The Sage Error Code 1920 is the installation error which occurs when a user is trying to install Sage accounting software. When a user is installing the Sage Accounts data service on their server or PC where they have saved all the data, then they may encounter this error.
It is can be followed by other installing errors like Error Code 1923, 1721 and 1722. When a user encounter Error 1920.
The Sage Error 1920 occurs when a certain user is trying to Install the sage accounts version 22 software.
To Know more Read below in detail:
Exact Error Shown While User Facing Sage Error Code 1920
How to Resolve Sage Error Code 1920
To Solve Sage Error Code 1920 the user must first restart their computer & then make sure that they are logged in as administrator.
Read More in detail below:
Here are three resolving methods according to the Sage Error 1920.
1. Solution One: When A User Receives Error Message Due to Service Sage
Auto Update Manager Service failed to Start.
To resolve the Sage Error Code 1920, You need to follow mentioned below steps of solution one:
Total Time: 8 minutes
Switch on your computer.
Log on into your system as an administrator.
Restart your system.
Delete all your temporary files by selecting Windows Key+R > type %temp% > OK > Ctrl+A > press delete button on your keyboard > yes.
Disable the antivirus software which is stored in your system for sometime.
Now press Ctrl+Alt+Delete and Task Manager Window will open.
Click on Processes tab present.
End the process which is running in error message by selecting the process > End Process/ End Task
Now install the software.
2. Solution Two: When A User Receives Error Message Due to Service Sage 50 Accounts Data Service Fail to Start
- Click on Windows Key+R.
- Open the file location
- For Sage accounts v23:For 32 bit operating system: C:\Program Files\Sage\AccountsServiceV23
- For Sage accounts v23:For 64 bit operating system: C:\Program Files(x86)\Sage\AccountsServiceV23
- For Sage accounts v22:For 32 bit operating system: C:\Program Files\Sage\AccountsServiceV22
- For Sage accounts v22:For 32 bit operating system: C:\Program Files(x86)\Sage\AccountsServiceV22
- For each file give below, right click on the file, click on delete option and yes.
A. For Sage accounts v23:
B. For Sage accounts v22:
- Now close the window and try to install the Sage software again.
3. Solution Three: When A User Receives Error Message Due to Service Sage Control Service Failed to Start
- Restart your computer.
- Log on as an administrator into your system.
- Temporary disable the antivirus after running an anti-virus scan.
- Launch installation directly from Install folder in your system
- Install any Windows updates available.
- End any Sage processes which are running in your system.
By following the steps above, user can rectify Sage Error 1920.