What is Sage 50 Printer not activated error code -30 & How to Fix It?
Errors are a common concern which arise while using any software over a desktop. We face certain errors which are outside of our knowledge.
Sage is yet another software which initiates errors, unknown to the users.
One of these errors is ‘Error Code 30’.
Exact Error Shown While User Facing Sage 50 Printer not activated error code -30
Causes Sage 50 Printer not activated error code -30
The cause for Sage 50 Printer not activated error code -30 is that the wrong settings were set on Sage-50 E-Mail Writer.
To know more read more below:
- User Account Control (UAC) empowered
- Incompatible email program
- Damaged altered form
- To utilize Sage 50 E-mail Writer as a printer
- Wrong settings on Sage 50 E-mail Writer
- Microsoft updates should be introduced
- Damaged E-mail Writer
- Printer driver strife
- Harmed Windows Profile
How to Resolve Sage 50 Printer Not Activated Error Code -30
To fix Sage 50 Printer not activated error code -30 run the software as admin and Erase Sage 50 writer and Repair from installation folder.
Read more in detail below:
1. Solution One: “Run Software as Admin”
- Disable UAC (User Account Control)
- While using Sage 50, right click the icon and select ‘Run as Administrator’.
2. Solution Two: “Erase Sage 50 writer and Repair from installation folder”
- Shut Down Sage 50
- Select ‘Control Panel’ > ‘Hardware & Sound’ > ‘Device Manager’
- Right Click ‘Sage 50 Writer v2’ > ‘Remove Device’
- Select printer
- On the menu bar of ‘devices and printer’ visual, select ‘Print Server Properties’.
- Select ‘Drivers’
- Click ‘Document Converter 450’
- Select ‘Remove’
- Select ‘Ok’
- Initiate repair
3. Solution Three: “Change Port & Permissions for E-Mail Writer”
- Finish Sage 50
- Click on start > devices & printers
- Right-click on sage 50 e-mail creator and click printer residences
- Pick the safety tab
If everybody isn’t listed within the institution or user names:
- Click upload
- Click on advanced
- Click on discover now
- Pick everyone
- Click on add
Make certain all indexed customers and businesses have complete control decided on.
- Select the ports tab
- Click add port
- Select nearby port
- Click new port.
- Enter pdf1 for port call
- Click Ok
- Close printer ports
- Take a look at pdf1 on the listing of ports
- Click on configure.
- Boom transmission retry to 240
- Choose the advanced tab
- Choose spool print files
- Pick enable advanced printing features
- Pick out print directly to the printer
- Click practice, then adequate
- Restart the computer
- If the mistake nevertheless happens, preserve to the following section.