What is Sage Error Server Busy & How to Fix It?
Sage is a revolutionary product for the small and medium business of all sectors. It is an accounting software, which basically helps these small and medium business with their financial needs.
Though it tends to solve your maximum issues but under some conditions users may come across some technical errors. These errors like “Sage Error Server Busy” is one of the most common error. To rectify it, a user needs to follow the resolving method given below.
|Error Code||Error Server Busy||Developer:||Sage Group|
|Error Description|| |
“Server Busy: This action cannot be completed because the other program is busy. Choose ‘Switch To’ to activate the busy program and correct the problem.”
|Cause||Due to a report that is already open & the user is trying to get Printout of new report.||Applies to:||Windows|
|Symptom||User runs a report to preview a file or document.||Possible Solution||Check for new windows updates & after completing the update close all running software.|
Cause of the Error: Sage Error Server Busy
The Sage Error Server Busy Issue occur due to a report that is already open & the user is trying to get Printout of new report.
Read more in detail below:
The Error Server Busy often occurs in Sage 50 software. When a user runs a report to preview a file or document.
Exact Error Shown While User Facing Sage Error Server Busy
Users basically get three options i.e. Switch To, Retry or Cancel. The option ‘Switch To’ is avoided as system slows down or hangs.
Here are the reasons for this error:
- Previous report window is open when you are trying to take a fresh report’s print.
- Your devices have printer issues or errors.
- The previous report has used output radio buttons like trial balance or remittances, and selected Email.
How to Resolve Sage Error Server Busy
First step to solve sage error server busy is to check for new windows updates & after completing the update close all running software.
Here are two solutions for the Sage error. Users can follow any one of them accordingly.
1. Solution One
Total Time: 7 minutes
Close previous Print Window.
To locate Print Window, user will have to use Alt+TAB keys from keyboard and then click OK.
Users can also go to task bar on Windows desktop to locate Print Window.
Right click on report icon > click on “Cancel” > Yes.
2. Solution Two
- Install all Windows updates which are available.
- Restart your system.
- Login to system as administrator.
- Configure the antivirus software installed in your system.
- Exclude Sage Micropay files while configuring.
- Now you will have to restart your system again.
- Run Sage Micropay as administrator.
- You will have to now download all latest update for Sage Micropay.
- Install all these latest updated Sage Micropay.
Here are the two methods by which a user can resolve Sage error solutions. Users can find this error in Sage 50 accounting software. To resolve this error they can follows the solution above or contact Sage customer support for assistance.